I am a strong believer in utilizing the impact of culture to help iterate better human interactions in society. Whether is drawing its aspects to aid in designing products, experimenting with methods to track it or exploring ways to influence it.
I love to work on digital products that have an impact on the physical world allowing objects, people, and culture to converge.
User Experience Design Intern at BlackBerry (Feb 2018 - April 2018)
• I helped design an internal visual design guideline that will be used by all BlackBerry apps.
• Participated in company innovation sprints to visualize future BlackBerry products. I helped quickly prototype some of the proposed ideas in the form of wireframes and low fidelity mockups.
• Taking interactions, visual design into an account, I utilized material design guidelines to build features for BlackBerry Launcher.
• Based on existing BlackBerry products, I helped identify possible inconsistencies and pain points. I would then work with my design supervisor to mockup possible solutions going through hundreds of iterations.
Creative Intern at UltraSuperNew (September 2017 - February 2018)
• Working closely with design, social media and account managers, I helped push out marketing campaigns within deadlines by designing required assets for client use.
• Proposed strategies and designed assets for UltraSuperNew's social media channels. Talent acquisition, community engagement, and brand strategy were some of the strategies that I helped realize.
• Designed and prototyped low and high-fidelity wireframes for a fitness startup business based out of Australia. Working with the senior designer, I worked on designing a minimum viable product, setting the user interactions between screens, and identifying possible user pain points.
• Participated in company creative presentations showcasing some of the self-initiated projects I worked on for the duration of my internship.