Current: Product Design Intern at Microsoft
I am a senior design student at Simon Fraser University’s Interactive Arts and Technology program with a focus on user experience, product strategy, and visual design.
I believe that products should help people. They should enable people to become better versions of themselves. Better versions, as defined by themselves. I love to work on digital products that have an impact on the physical world removing frictions between people, and creating more efficient markets by disruption and remixing.
Jason Fried, Founder & CEO @ Basecamp
Jennifer Hom, Experience Design Manager @ Airbnb
User Experience Design Intern at BlackBerry (Feb 2018 - April 2018)
• I helped design an internal visual design guideline that will be used by all BlackBerry apps.
• Participated in company innovation sprints to visualize future BlackBerry products. I helped quickly prototype some of the proposed ideas in the form of wireframes and low fidelity mockups.
• Based on existing BlackBerry products, I helped identify possible inconsistencies and pain points. I would then work with my design supervisor to mockup possible solutions going through hundreds of iterations.
Creative Intern at UltraSuperNew (September 2017 - February 2018)
• Working closely with design, social media and account managers, I helped push out marketing campaigns within deadlines by designing required assets for client use.
• Designed and prototyped low and high-fidelity wireframes for a fitness startup business based out of Australia. Working with the senior designer, I worked on designing a minimum viable product, setting the user interactions between screens, and identifying possible user pain points.
• Participated in company creative presentations showcasing some of the self-initiated projects I worked on for the duration of my internship.